Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Vegas.......

Morning all...

Well it was an erly start from LA to Vegas, 4.30am, arrived into Vegas at about 3.00pm, stood in line to check in for 40 minutes (our customers don't know how lucky they are) I suppose when you have around 3,500 rooms it makes it bit busy. Went straight out and got a ticket to "The Blue Man Group", an excellent show, Critically acclaimed in the New York Times (didn't you read it). This was a show I saw being plugged on TV.

Then I hit the tables for a few hours and got to bed at 2.00am, thats the closest I have been to an all nighter since I was in my 20's.

Next day, up at the crack of midday, then into a mammoth session till 8.00pm, won a few little jackpots, and of course then re-invested. I now have a sore back from playing the pokies, such a social pass time (poker machines), talk about an assault on the senses, people everywhere, there must be 1,000 employees just at this one hotel....

I am going tp Grand Canyon Tuesday, and trying for a half price ticket to another show tonight.

I am moving to a different part of the hotel tonight, (downgrade) $39.95 per night, thats the closest to a bargain since I have been here.

Love Vegas, but will never come back (won't be any money left)

Chris

No comments: