Tuesday, August 08, 2006

New York.....!!

Well, it is now day 2 just finished, New York City is the most amazing place I have ever been to, I love it and don't want to leave. I am so tired and have such sore feet, but have seen so much, it is amazing, Time Square, Empire State Building, Chrysler Building, Rockerfeller Centre (to the top, 69 stories)Wall Street, Statue of Liberty, Brooklyn Bridge, World Trade Centre site, Macy's, Trump Tower, Subway rides, China Town, Little Italy, Meatpacing District, Garment District, Hells Kitchen, Central Park, Maddison Avenue, 5th Avenue, all before lunch......

I don't have an accent yet, but am sure I will develop one before I get back, just to annoy everyone. Generally New York people are very polite and helpful, I love all of the Deli's, but have not been able to finish a Sandwich of any kind yet, boy the Americans must feel like they are being ripped off in Australia, portion control, they have never heard of it..

Well that all for now, I will get some photo's up in the next day or so I hope,

Oh, by the way I had my photo taken with Michael Parkinson in the foyer of The Waldorf Astoria today, I wasn't that keen but he insisted..

Chris

No comments: